"Let's pretend we're just two people and you're not better than me." - Pink

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The day I turned 25....

A few weeks back, I celebrated my come of age of turning 1/4 century.

It's not bad... not as bad as I think it would =P

I thought I'll feel sooooo much older and suddenly the next day, puffy eye bag and forehead lines (famously known as Wrinkle) will come to visit. However, not much thing is different....

I did an online survey thing a few days after my birthday, and the only thing change is that I now checked a different answer in the 'Age Group' section. I used to check "18-24". It felt so good to be in the same group with the 18 year olds! Now I check "25-34" -_-" -_-"

Anyway..... I had quite a good birthday this year =) On my birthday night, Yap took me to Prime Restaurant in No.1 Martin Place (GPO). We had the wagyu beef grade 6, it was delicious!!! It definitely does taste MUCH different than normal meat! You do pay what you are getting! I can't imagine what grade 12 taste like! Apparently grade 12 is the highest grade for Wagyu beef. And it is only available in Japan! Prime Restaurant serves grade 6 and grade 9.

At night we cut my cake, the lovely hazelnut chocolate cake from Lindt! It is so yummy. The top chocolate layer is amazing and the nuts making it an easy to eat cake. Here is the photo of it. Yap put a smiley face with candle on it :)

Mimy and Johnson came by too. And they gave me this beautiful hugeee jewellery box! This should be enough to fit all my home made jewelleries right? Do you think so? =O


Then last Saturday, I had Yum Cha with my friends. It was quite a late one since the weekend of my birthday week was Ineke's wedding, so we can only have it last Saturday which is actually 1 1/2 week later hehehehe. Anyway, we had it in Fook Yuen in Chatswood. It's just located across my house and it's quite a nice place, I've only been there twice before but has been liking it :). My friends gave me a massage chair! NICEEEEEE! I can use it while watching my dvd (HEROES!!!) Thinking about it, I think I'll use it now......







No comments: