"Let's pretend we're just two people and you're not better than me." - Pink

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Beatiful Saturday

I am writing this to my blog so that I can remember the 2 beautiful events that happened last Saturday, 5th May 2007.

My best friend, Ineke, got married to the love of her life.
It was such a beautiful day to get married!














This is the outdoor photo shot in La Perouse. From left : Yansen, Widi, Herri, Ineke, Lia, Me.

The day started with waking up at 6.30 am for a make up and hair do by Robert De Rooze , a very experienced make-up artist who did Melissa George for Napoleon Perdis shot!

Then at 11.15 am we started our way to the La Perouse church in Little Bay. It was such a cute small church with rooftop that goes all the way down! One side of the church is only made of clear glass which has the beautiful ocean view.

When everyone has gathered inside, the priest asked everyone to stand up ..... I then walked down the aisle first followed by Lia holding the beautiful flower bouquet with violin being played. After we stood on our position, Ineke walked down the aisle with her mom towards Herri who was already waiting on the front.... It felt so magical I almost cried! I just felt so happy! Marriage is a really beautiful thing =)

After the church ceremony, we went on to our outdoor photo shoots. We went to La Perouse, Observatory Hill (The Rocks), followed by Bondi Beach. Then we went to Nick's seafood where the dinner reception going to be held. The bride & groom had the tea ceremony first before the reception started, and then when it was all done and the guests have arrived, the reception began.

Everyone had such a great time that night! Yap was the MC , his first time, mind you, but he did suchhh a greattt job that even someone in the wedding asked him to be his MC for his wedding! LOL! But I'm not too sure that my speech went that well! Hehehhe We then had a very delicious dinner too, it was seafood platter for two! So there wasn't any worry that we won't have enough food! ;-)

We took heapss and heappsss of photos! Maybe I'll upload more one day when I can find a good shot of me! hahehehhe *self-aware*

Btw,....... the second beautiful thing that happen last Saturday was.......... the news that my lovely cousin, Mimy is having a BABY BOY!!!!!! Yes, it's going to be a Johnson Junior after all! She went to the ultrasound on Saturday, and right after the doctor put the ultrasound device on her tummy, the baby opens his leg and shows his true self! HUHUAHAUAHUA



Me & Mimy on Sunday night in Seoul-Ria, Korean resto in Chatswood. She's 20 weeks pregnant!! =D

I can't wait for the little Johnson to come out and poo everywhere!

It will be really exciting to finally have a nephew living near me. It will be a very exciting experience that I kinda anticipate :)

No comments: