"Let's pretend we're just two people and you're not better than me." - Pink

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

2008 vs 2010

I am back to blogging...

"Hi, everyone. My name is Irene , and I am a runaway blogger"

Looking at my last post, it was made in 2008.
Life then was very much different than life now.

Last time I wrote in this blog, I was crawling out from a bad chapter in my life.

Now, I am not only standing up and walking, I am running. :)
Life do gets better like they say. I am glad that it does, and I hope from now on, my blog will be of a more colourful - well, less grey!

I was considering creating a new blog just because life is so different now and it does not represent who I am now anymore. If the blog should be a reflection of you as it is you pouring in what you think and feel to it, then this blog is not a representation of current me.

But then I think again. This blog is me. What I am now is made from my past.
All the experiences, either it is good or bad, made me who I am today.

So it is only fair and right to leave this blog as it is.

It crosses my mind as well on what type of blog this should be.

Many people has a blog that is more representing what they do at work, or their hobby. I am thinking of setting up two other blogs for that. Maybe when I do, I'll put the links here.

This blog here, I would like this to represent me just as a person living her daily life.

And right now, my week this week is of a very full plate, not only it covers the plate, but it stacks right up too. Just like when you are given only one plate to fill up on the pasta & salad bar, you try to stack as much as you can. I feel that someone has done the stacking up for me and handing me the plate to gorge myself.

This week: Doing uni assignment which is due on Sunday (4 days) and I have 0 word written, Keeping up with weekly uni readings and discussion, Work is crazily busy as usual - staying back and doing work at home, Incubator project work that seems never-ending, and Finalising property (yayyy, I think we finally get ourself a property! It is all still being reviewed by the solicitor, so cross finger it all goes smoothly. Updates later).

I would be glad to survive this week unharmed!

But for now, well... I'll try to start blogging again regularly and to start writing at least a word for my assignment!

2 comments:

Damana Madden said...

Welcome back! We've missed you.

Life does get better. Sometimes it's good to look back, just to know how far you have come.

I look forward to more of your posts.

Unknown said...

Yaaaayyyyy! Now I'll have interesting stuff to read and know what you're up to ;) Post lots of interesting stuff :)