"Let's pretend we're just two people and you're not better than me." - Pink

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Reflection

I am a sucker at romantic stuffs

I believe in romance
and I love fairytales

But life has its own course for me
sometimes, things doesnt work as you want it to be
and then u realize that you dont have much control of these things that happen
and you'll learn to give in and to accept the facts

A quote that has helped me a lot the past couple of months is this:
"Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional."

I learnt to pick my self up from the ground
I learnt to be strong and to not let anything or anyone push you to your corner
and I learnt that I am not made to be broken
I was made to sustain and to survive

Life has been very lonely for me the past couple of months
I have kept myself busy
I have tried to fill my time with something productive
but sometimes loneliness just found a way to creep in

At those times, how I can't wait to find my prince charming
I want to find someone who will sweep me off my feet and take my breath away
someone that I didnt expect to fall for, but turns out to be a perfect match for me
someone who think that I am the missing puzzle in his life
someone who will protect me from the harm world outside
someone who can accept me as who I am
and someone that I can give all this abundant love I have inside me...

On this xmas day, I just wish that I may be blessed enough to be that lucky...

1 comment:

Damana Madden said...

Heya beautiful,

That's a damn good post. You will survive all of this and laugh at it when you look back.

This year we are going to have lots of fun! I promise.

Hugs, D