"Let's pretend we're just two people and you're not better than me." - Pink

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Happy 6th Anniversary to Us!!!

Yesterday we celebrated our 6th anniversary together with a dinner in beautiful Cafe Sydney. One thing that you must must try here is the Warm apple and passionfruit crumble with mango ice cream and custard. It is sooo divine!!!! I was so tempted to order another serve, despite my bloated stomach! I'll definitely coming back to Cafe Sydney to have this dessert again!

We then went to Sydney Tower to do the Tower + OzTrek combo. But unfortunately the OzTrek was already closed, so we just went to the observatory tower for a Sydney night view. Fortunately the ticket can be kept for futher 3 months, we'll definitely be coming back for the OzTrek! =)

The last time I came up to the observatory tower was around 9-10 years ago. And I was in Sydney as a tourist. Only a few years later that I came back here to study :). The tower was quite empty last nite (it was 9pm). Only a few Japanese businessman that seems to be on work visit to Sydney were up there with us. It felt like being a tourist all over again. Seems like I haven't seen this beautiful side of Sydney for a while :)

No comments: