"Let's pretend we're just two people and you're not better than me." - Pink

Friday, November 24, 2006

Thanksgiving Day 2006 !!

Thanksgiving is here! What a beautiful concept, I wondered who initiated this in the beginning :) A day to give thanks for all that we have received and experienced this year..... as we should be!

I'm having my close friends coming over for dinner tonight. We are going to have a festive of:
- Potato salad
- Marinated mushroom
- Garlic & Chilli Prawns
- Crackling Roast Pork
- Macadamia Leg of Ham
- Almond pudding with mixed fruits

Nyammmm, I can't wait till 8pm tonight. It's only 3 1/2 hrs to go!!!! =)

Better continue cooking!....

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

-new pic!-

Here is the leg of ham!


2 comments:

Charles Santoso said...

Thanks for the great dinner yach! It was absolutely fantastic! :-)

Again, all the best yah.

Irene said...

Thank you, Come again (next year)! - Apu Kwik Emart style -